ProFund Advisors is looking for a proactive Facilities Administrator to provide general office support for its 46,000+ square foot facility in a Class ?A? building. The Facilities Administrator is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to his/her internal/external customers in support of the day-to-day smooth functioning of the facility.
Essential Job Functions:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support and assist the Senior Manager of Facilities and Administration in the implementation and management of the Facilities' department objectives and expectations
- Opening reception desk at 8:00AM, relieving reception for lunch & break coverage. Act as backup Front Desk Receptionist as needed
- Oversee all food and beverage including making caterer and menu recommendation
- Participation in conducting life-cycle analysis and tracking of all FF&E
- Vendor oversight and invoice reconciliation
- Management and tracking of office supply inventory levels
- Assist with process/procedure development and documentation
- Processing invoices for payment & working closely with accounting
- General maintenance and improvement, coordination of equipment repair, minor repairs, coordination of furniture installation and maintenance, maintenance of security.
- Respond to (FacHelp Desk) tickets as assigned which include, but not limited to:
- Food and beverage requests, stocking kitchens, making coffee
- Checking mail bins for outbound material, retrieve, post disseminate and deliver mail packages
- Checking paper levels in copiers and fax machines, setting up food/beverage service, stocking management refrigerators, replenishing workroom/kitchen/office supplies; close-out procedures (discarding food items, cleaning kitchens & wiping down conference rooms), cleaning coffee pots/refrigerators/white boards, running errands; and, other peripheral duties as assigned
- Coordinates and manages Board & Management Team breakfasts/lunches/dinners
- Schedule and coordinate appropriate services for events (including food and beverage service/set-up).
- Provide support in the following areas: internal/external office moves and office set-ups for new employees; office space allocation; interaction with property management on day-to-day environmental, operational, and maintenance issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility for over-time is a MUST (Core Hours: 8:00AM ? 5:00PM)
 These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.