Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, and build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Within Wolters Kluwer, CT Corporation contains our expert information services businesses that serve large corporations, small businesses and law firms specializing in incorporation and legal business compliance solutions and clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals.
* Deliver prompt, convenient, and professional customer service to assigned clients
* Provide front-line consultative customer service for client inquiries via email and phone
* Determine customer goals, challenges, needs and requests utilizing product and industry knowledge to provide solutions and initiate orders
* Proactively manage the order process, probe for cross-selling opportunities and develop positive working relationships with clients and strategic partners nationwide
* Subject matter expert of the department, company and industry
* Promote additional offerings to meet client needs
* Successfully manage financial transactions
* Be an ambassador for Wolters Kluwer within the industry
* A minimum of one year of business-to-business (B2B) client/customer service experience; preferably consultative customer service experience working within the banking, insurance, hospitality, retail and/or legal industry
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent B2B client service experience
* Ability to absorb product knowledge quickly and process information to apply to client needs
* Able to make sound business decisions and exercise discretion and judgment
* Experience generating add-on sales revenue preferred
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to travel up to 10% and work overtime hours as needed
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled