CarePort Health, an Allscripts company, is seeking a full-time, Chicago- based Associate Customer Success Manager to join our implementation and support team. This critical customer-facing role drives implementation of CarePort’s SaaS solutions to successful conclusion through engaging with customer leadership, clinical users and other clinicians, customer partner networks, and other healthcare software vendors. This energetic and motivated individual – with a passion for solving complex problems in the healthcare industry – will also lead workflow sessions with end users, conduct research and data analysis, and conduct other customer support activities – all with the ultimate goal of happy, successful customers willing to act as a reference for CarePort solutions.
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with customers and CarePort users, demonstrate a strong grasp of the details of customer accounts and will drive adoption and utilization of CarePort solutions
- Execute the configuration of CarePort solutions for hospital sponsors and their post-acute provider network for optimum utilization and benefit
- Collaborate with hospital partners to develop strategies to strengthen the network and ensure onboarding of all network partners into the CarePort system through multiple forms of engagement and follow-up
- Monitor implementations for key performance indicators, and proactively intercede to support customer with questions, concerns and issues
- Provide project oversite and report on status of projects, serve as a key feedback conduit from customers to product management, and support continuous deployment efforts of engineering
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (major or concentration in a healthcare related discipline is a plus)
- 0-2 years of relevant business experience.
- Less than 20% travel
- Normal Working hours as required by the role
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health, an Allscripts company, and part of the next-generation care management solution, improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans