In our established, multi-specialty group practice we welcome an abundance of new patients each month. Our state of the art facility allows optimal patient care, a comprehensive approach to full service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction. Providers are responsible for entire clinical patient experience from initial exam and treatment plan to delivery of care. In-office specialty services including periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery and orthodontics are available facilitating access to complete dental care for patients.
Excellent compensation and benefits package including; paid medical, malpractice and 401K retirement plus unlimited earning potential. Future opportunity for equity position.
- Promote oral health and disease prevention.
- Diagnose oral diseases.
- Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options.
- Create treatment plans to maintain or restore patient’s oral health.
- Review treatment plan options with patients.
- Review, maintain and update patients’ medical and dental records.
- Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Provide proper restorative and preventive dental care.
- Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all patients.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development.
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.