Hiring Associate dentist in El Paso, TX.
Hiring full time dentist in a busy general dental practice in El Paso, TX that primarily provide dentistry to children age 21 and below.
- 80% are children and adolescents below age 21
- 20% are adults
- Medicaid (mostly), HMO, PPO, Cash
The compensation will be:
- $750/day OR 30-34 % of collections, whichever is greater. Ave. $230,000/yr
- $1000/month tuition reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus $20,000
Our compensation is structured to pay the higher between a daily guaranteed rate and a percentage of operative collections.
- We offer Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance which are available to you on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Reimbursement for required professional dues and licenses and up to $700 per calendar year for continuing education.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Company paid professional liability insurance.
- Visa and permanent residency sponsorship with covered
Associate Dentistry General Dentist Dentistry Veneers Crowns & Bridge Cosmetic Dentistry Extractions Pulpotomies Orthodontist Periodontist Root Canal General Practice DDS DMD State-of-the-art Fillings Pulpectomies Endodotics