At Affordable Dentures & Implants, our doctors not only improve smiles, they improve lives. Serving over six million patients for over 40 years, each individually owned and dentist-operated practice is invested in your success. With continuous exposure and training in both oral surgery and implants using cutting-edge technology, this opportunity offers doctors in our network an accelerated path to further develop their clinical skills in tooth replacement.
If you have a love for surgery and a desire to improve lives, it's time to join Affordable Dentures & Implants. Considering full or part-time candidates!
A typical day as a dentist within our network involves:
- Consult, diagnose, plan and care for patients in our removable prosthetic and implant practice
- Assisting with the provision of removable prosthetics and extraction services, as well as the necessary steps involved with each service and adjustments as needed
- Working closely with an on-site lab to design dentures and partials for our patients
- Providing a variety of tooth replacement options to our patients, including implant services
We also help you propel your career forward with:
- Live, hands-on implant and surgical training delivered by some of the industry's most notable practitioners
- Continuing education (CE) allowance
- Path to practice ownership
- DDS or DMD graduate from an accredited school of dentistry
- Experience and confidence with dentures, surgery and extractions
- Ability to get along with others and good chair-side manner
Contact: Amanda Lane, Dentist Recruiter