At Affordable Dentures & Implants, our doctors not only improve smiles, they improve lives. Serving over six million patients for over 40 years, each individually owned and dentist-operated practice is invested in your success. With continuous exposure and training in both oral surgery and implants using cutting-edge technology, this opportunity offers doctors in our network an accelerated path to further develop their clinical skills in tooth replacement.
If you have a love for surgery and a desire to improve lives, it's time to join Affordable Dentures & Implants. Contact Amanda Lane at 904-515-8817 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A typical day as a dentist within our network involves:
- Consult, diagnose, plan and care for patients in our removable prosthetic and implant practice
- Assisting with the provision of removable prosthetics and extraction services, as well as the necessary steps involved with each service and adjustments as needed
- Working closely with an on-site lab to design dentures and partials for our patients
- Providing a variety of tooth replacement options to our patients, including implant services
We also help you propel your career forward with:
- Live, hands-on implant and surgical training delivered by some of the industry's most notable practitioners
- Continuing education (CE) allowance
- Path to practice ownership
- DDS or DMD graduate from an accredited school of dentistry
- Experience and confidence with dentures, surgery and extractions
- Ability to get along with others and good chair-side manner
About Affordable CareFounded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com and dentalservice.net.