COVID-19 Career Message: In these uncertain times, a life-changing career as a dentist with Affordable Dentures & Implants (AD&I) offers you the support and stability you need. We also have industry-leading safety standards for our employees and patients, which is a top priority for our organization. It's time you get the access to the continuing education you crave, more advice for your AD&I practice—and more power to connect with a culture that changes lives.
As an AD&I doctor you not only change smiles, they change lives. Serving over seven million patients for over 40 years, each clinically led practice has a dedicated on-site office manager, a full business service support team, allowing you to focus on quality patient care.
Enjoy access to state-of-the-art technologies, like 3-D cone beam imaging, digital dentures, and an innovative on-site lab. You will also be equipped with industry-leading live implant training and provided a generous compensation package.
This is your opportunity to grow your career with the nation's largest network of implant providers.
- Competitive base salary, with a quarterly bonus potential
- Experienced office manager and dental lab located on-site
- Malpractice insurance, 401k match, health insurance, licensure, and CE
- Innovative live implant training and robust CE options for your practice staff
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures and implants
- Well-trained practice team focused on delivering a superior patient experience
- Full business support from marketing, a centralized call center to, training and operations
If you’re confident in your clinical abilities, have a passion for surgery, and love changing lives -- it's time to join our dedicated dentist team.
“I’d say almost on a weekly basis, we have patients at the end of the procedure who are jumping up with joy. They’re crying. These people are so thankful, and I never had that in general dentistry.”
— Dr. Christopher Athari, DMD, FICOI, FAAIP, Affordable Dentures & Implants Practice Owner, Mesa, AZ
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Consult, diagnose, plan and care for patients in our removable prosthetic and implant practice
- Assisting with the provision of removable prosthetics and extraction services, as well as the necessary steps involved with each service and adjustments as needed
- Working closely with an on-site lab to design dentures and partials for our patients
- Providing a variety of tooth replacement options to our patients, including implant services
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school
- Implant experience preferred
- Ability to get along with others and possess good bedside manner
Hear from the AD&I team about why they love being a part of the nation's largest network of implant providers:
About Affordable Care:
Founded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions.
From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com and dentalservice.net.