Our company’s mission statement is to S.E.R.V. – Service, Excellence, Respect, and Value.
Ready to make a difference? Looking to expand your knowledge? We at West Coast Dental and our supportive team are committed to ensuring your continuous development and overall success! We do this by providing exceptional pre and post on the job training, open communication and promoting from within. There’s no end to achieving your career goals. It is our mission to guide you to your future!
Currently we are looking for an Associate Dentist to join our state-of-the-art office
- Provide the community with General Dentistry services
- Demonstrate clinical excellence by ensuring that every patient receives a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan
- Provide clinical support and leadership in the practice
- Work with and communicate with Specialists by referring to Endodontists, Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentists, and Periodontists for patient's needs
- DDS/DMD degree from an accredited University
- Active State Dental Board license
- Current Malpractice Insurance
- A determination to achieve financial success
- Seeking experienced dentists for this opportunity
We recognize the importance of investing in our most valuable asset - our employees. In line with this objective, we understand that providing excellent service to our employees facilitates professional and personal growth that will enable them to live our company principle - To Welcome, Communicate and Deliver unparalleled customer service.
West Coast Dental offers a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our employees.
West Coast Dental offers:
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Vision insurance
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
- Continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.