Northrop Grumman is seeking a Digital Test Engineer.
Roles and responsibilities of the Digital Test Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoots and support Mission Security Hardware
- Supports First Time Through Test Yield (FTTTY) and hardware deliveries
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements
- Supports technicians through troubleshooting and training
- Analyzes test data and identifies early trends
- Supports program meetings in developing root cause and corrective actions
- Collaborates with design engineering, technicians, manufacturing & various programs to develop and implement hardware improvements and solutions
The right candidate will have analytical skills to review requirements, test plans, and test scenarios; and the ability to effectively communicate and work with manufacturing, test engineering, and design engineering personnel. He/she should also be self-driven, organized, team oriented, and have previous experience with MS Office tools. The Operating System of the testing environment is Linux, so Linux experience is a plus.
- BS degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or other STEM Field
- At least 3 months of relevant experience
- Experience with software development, including experience with C/C++ programming
- Current Secret clearance with ability to obtain SAP-SAR
- Understanding of JTAG interface and Usage
- Understanding of Serial Communications concepts and troubleshooting
- Experience with LabWindows CVI
- Experience with hands-on troubleshooting with electrical hardware
- Experience with FPGA and Flash programming
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.