Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX) is a San Diego-based late-stage biotechnology company relentlessly focused on translating drug discovery and research into new treatments for patients by advancing and delivering novel therapeutics that target the genetic and immunologic drivers of cancer. Mirati is advancing a novel pipeline to treat large patient populations across multiple programs and tumor types, including two programs, adagrasib (MRTX849) and sitravatinib, in registration-enabling studies to treat non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Adagrasib is an investigational small molecule and selective KRAS G12C inhibitor in clinical development as a monotherapy and in combinations. MRTX1133 is an investigational small molecule, potent and selective KRAS G12D inhibitor in preclinical development.
Sitravatinib is an investigational spectrum-selective inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTK) designed to enhance immune responses through the inhibition of immunosuppressive signaling. Sitravatinib is being evaluated in multiple clinical trials to treat patients who are refractory to prior immune checkpoint inhibitor therapy, including a Phase 3 trial of sitravatinib in combination with nivolumab in NSCLC.
The Company has initiated plans to prepare for the commercialization of adagrasib by establishing its commercial and medical affairs team. Mirati's ambition is to continue to recruit and a build a world-class, high-performing team with a shared passion and dedication for transforming the future of cancer treatment.
We are Mirati
Our mission is to discover, design, and deliver breakthrough therapies to transform the lives of cancer patients and their loved ones. We have built a culture fueled by accountability, urgency, collaboration and open-mindedness, and have established ourselves as an innovator within our industry. As we grow, we are looking to build diverse teams, with skilled individuals that are passionate about their work.
Why join us?
The Associate Director of Biostatistics is responsible for leading multiple clinical studies, provide statistical support on study design and all aspects of study conduct, including but not limited to author/review statistics section in the protocol, sample size determination; author/review statistical analysis plan and mock TFL, review study randomization files, ADaM specs, CRF design, DMC charter, analyze and interpret the clinical study results, and ensure statistical integrity.
- Represents Biostatistics function at cross-functional meetings; collaboratively within biometrics teams and with cross-functional teams to meet product deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Validate the results of key statistical deliverables, including topline TFL, perform ad hoc and exploratory statistical analyses
- Oversight of vendors to ensure timeliness and quality of analysis and statistical outputs
- Conduct independent statistical modeling and simulation or in collaboration with other team members to assist drug development strategy
- May perform submission related activities, represent department in meetings with regulatory agencies
- Support publications effort including manuscripts, conference presentations and posters
- Develops department processes and standards and trains junior department personnel as necessary in order to achieve department objectives
What is Required:
- A PhD in statistics, biostatistics or related field with minimum of 6 years clinical trial experience in the pharmaceutical or Biotech Companies, or MS degree with minimum of 8 years of experience;
- Advanced knowledge of statistical methods in clinical study designs (adaptive, Bayesian), statistical analysis methods including survival analysis, Bayesian method, missing data imputation, multiplicity adjustment
- Demonstrated written and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to translate statistical concept into layman's term
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proficiency with statistical programming in SAS and/or R
- Knowledgeable in CDISC standard including SDTM, ADaM
- Familiar with ICH guideline, FDA / EMA / other regulatory authority guidance
- Preferably BLA/NDA experience including eCTD submission
Mirati's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regards to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic informations, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Notice to Third Party Agencies: Please note that Mirati Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.