Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring an Associate Director of Data Science within our Supply Chain Analytics team. In addition to leading key supply chain data science projects, this role will work with senior leadership to shape the future of our Supply Chain Analytics team and capabilities. This is an opportunity to apply data to solve real business challenges while making a big impact on a fast-growing organization, the food supply chain, and how people eat.
- Lead analytics projects focused on improving the customer experience, driving operational efficiencies, and building new supply chain capabilities
- Oversee a team of data scientists and analysts to drive results while facilitating employee development
- Dive into diverse supply chain topics such as network optimization, demand forecasting, and menu planning / product optimization
- Collaborate across operational functions (e.g. supply chain planning, logistics, procurement, production, etc.) to identify and prioritize projects
- Manage communication and implementation of final work products throughout the supply chain
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Intellectually curious – You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and challenge the status quo
- A team player – You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
At a minimum, you have...
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering; PhD preferred
- 6+ years’ experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Experience managing and developing analytical talent
- Fluency in common tools such as SQL, Python, and R
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
About the team...
The Supply Chain Analytics team is focused on unlocking the value of data within HelloFresh operations. We are a diverse team of data-oriented doers who love to take on new challenges, always be learning, and improve decision-making. And we love to have fun together along the way!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.