Job DescriptionJob #: 993968
Associate Director/ Director, Project Management, 993968
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our long-time Boston-area client is seeking a highly qualified Project Management leaders to drive clinical-stage programs across oncology and hematology indications. This role will be focused on driving multiple programs towards NDA filings and commercial preparation. Reach out to Todd Jamison or Holly Smith today to learn more about this exciting and established client and opportunities!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee logistical and operational activities for NDA enabling programs including internal and external project team oversight as appropriate, including managing detailed Gantt Charts in MS project, managing various scheduling and minutes/actions for meetings with various team members, and ensuring risk analysis and alternate strategies for projects in place
- Manage and interact with external vendor and consultants
- Manage NDA enabling activities
- Manage external vendors and consultants, and prepare for filing of an NDA
- Facilitates oversight of vendors, CROs, consultants, and contractors in all aspects of study execution
Primary Job Requirements:
- Requires a BA/BS in life sciences or related area
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in drug development including extensive experience as a project manager in NDA/commercial preparation space
- Previous experience in managing and overseeing an NDA filing required
- PMP certification or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Experience in managing oncology programs is required
- Attention to detail and ability to balance multiple projects and communicate effectively with internal cross-functional team members and external partners
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.