IQVIA applies Human Data Science to healthcare’s biggest questions and to people’s every day decisions. That means helping our customers ask the right questions and harness data, advanced analytics, technology and domain expertise to find the answer. It means knowing what data is relevant to really understanding (and finding) an undiagnosed rare disease. It means having the network to creatively address challenges about how to find undiagnosed NASH patients, fast. It means being able to tap into a uniquely experienced team who knows what is necessary to make an Alzheimer’s trial succeed, and then how to maximize that product in a crowded market. To understand the real-world progression of heart failure. To address the over-use of antibiotics and underuse of vaccines in different markets.
Following the merger of Quintiles and IMS Health, we recognized a unique opportunity to demonstrate therapeutic expertise across product development continuum – from clinical development to commercialization. This therapeutic expertise elevates not just our deliverables, but also our broader approach to helping our clients drive healthcare forward.
Therapeutics marketing is focused on crafting these narratives, and demonstrating how IQVIA, the leading human data science company is uniquely positioned to help our clients drive healthcare forward in distinct therapy areas (TAs). This team is a division of the Enterprise Marketing group within IQVIA’s Strategy, Marketing and Communications team (SMC).
- Establish a unique IQVIA positioning for each TA, generating an enterprise narrative and a cohesive point of view
- Reinforce domain expertise to create credibility and differentiation
- Increase preference by promoting key capabilities and solutions across the business (in collaboration with business unit marketing)
• This person is responsible for leading and executing strategic marketing programs in support of multiple priority therapeutic areas (up to 3).
Develop an in-depth understanding of therapeutic capabilities across the organization, building relationships with key subject matter experts
• Build and execute a differentiated, metrics-based marketing strategy for each assigned therapeutic area, aligning with other marketers across the global and regional business units as necessary this includes
Messaging that supports both individual therapy areas and IQVIA’s enterprise positioning
Strategic priorities that align with business objectives
Creative, innovative campaigns and tactics
• Tactical support will include a variety of content marketing, advertising, event support and thought leadership materials.
• Work with external agencies to support the creation and deployment of materials, when appropriate.
• Support Subject Matter Experts in the development of content and thought leadership that reflects competitive differentiation, institutional expertise and long term business objectives.
• Maintain ongoing performance and activity metrics against priorities
• Participate in budget planning for the Therapeutics marketing division and manage allocated budget throughout the year
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
• B2B marketing experience; team leadership roles a plus
• Healthcare a plus, therapeutic expertise in Oncology; Central
Nervous System; GastroIntestinal; Immunology and infectious
disease; or Rare Disease also a plus
• 10 years of relevant work experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated
experience engaging across functional teams and at multiple
levels of an organization
• Visual acuity – ability to tell stories in slides or other visual media.
• Ability to work with people remotely and across geographies.
• Based in Raleigh-Durham or New York
• Occasional travel (domestic, international)
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Job ID: R1054505* Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus * B2B marketing experience; team leadership roles a plus * Healthcare a plus, therapeutic expertise in Oncology; Central Nervous System; GastroIntestinal; Immunology and infectious disease; or Rare Disease also a plus * 10 years of relevant work experience * Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging across functional teams and at multiple levels of an organization * Visual acuity - ability to tell stories in slides or other visual media. * Ability to work with people remotely and across geographies.