Keypath Education is seeking an Associate Director of Marketing for our Schaumburg office. This person will play a critical role in developing and implementing digital, traditional and direct-response marketing initiatives to drive student lead generation and starts. In this role you will directly manage an assigned portfolio of university partners and programs, and the associated budgets, with the support from our internal digital media shared services team. The ADM is also responsible for nurturing activities to ensure lead quality, start and cost-per-start targets are being achieved.
You will be taking on a unique opportunity of planning and development activities to build strong online brands for partner universities, research and develop program portfolios and build strong relationships with partners to ensure long term partnership success.
- Achieve key targets including starts, cost-per-start, quality and strategic initiatives, working closely with Admissions, Marketing and Student Success
- Act as primary point of contact between academic partner contacts, internal/external clients, partner agencies, execution team and management to ensure flawless communications and program execution.
- Interpret web and media analytics and performance reports to support marketing strategies and collaborate with central support team to maximize lead performance.
- Develop brand and integrative marketing strategies and plans for partners (at launch and then annually), and oversee quarterly planning process (90-day plans) to ensure marketing activities are responsive to changing environment, individual program performance, changing market needs and competitive
- Develop academic program messaging that effectively communicates the program and brand differentiators and value proposition to target audiences
- Oversee brand compliance of all marketing and creative assets, and provide quality assurance for marketing channels to ensure accuracy and originality of all
- Adhere to partner institution brand standards across all marketing materials and channels.
- Provide quality assurance for marketing channels to ensure accuracy of all content.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects/tests and ensure delivery on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partner stakeholders, especially in key marketing roles, including regular reporting and performance
- Manage internal group communication (Research, Business Intelligence, Creative, Search Marketing, Online Affiliates, Database Marketing, Media) regarding programmatic launches and new marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a deep and highly current understanding of marketing and higher education and ensure the team is continuously moving with the leading edge of the industry, enable the opportunity identification for Keypath and our partners, and ensure we stay ahead of
- Recruit, manage and retain a high performing marketing team through resource planning, workload management, performance management, coaching, mentoring and developing
- Develop and manage annual budgets for partners, including overseeing weekly and monthly forecasting and performance reporting, invoice payment, resource allocation and extra-budget
- Track and report on campaign performance and budget.
- Undertake research for new programs for new and existing
- Management of outsourcing and external vendors may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Project Management or related field of study
Experience and attributes:
- 5+ years of experience working in lead management, digital media, traditional media, content marketing or direct marketing with a focus on performance-based marketing, and measurement
- Demonstrated success in (and passion for) building and managing high-performing teams, including coaching mentoring and effective performance
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that generate quality enquires within budget.
- Ability to identify markets, competition and target audience in the execution of strategic marketing
- Experience developing and managing budgets across multiple accounts and (Pay-per-lead (Affiliate), SEO, Social Media, Paid Search/Social, Email, Display, Events, Traditional Media, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics/AdWords, Social Media platform (back end), MS
- Hands-on experience with lead generation and cultivation data analysis.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and project management skills and high attention to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong influencing and negotiations
- Desire and ability to work in a face-paced, multi-tasking, entrepreneurial
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with using project management software (i.e. Teamwork, Basecamp, Smartsheet, MS Project).
- Experience with using CRM software (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics).
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, WordPress, Drupal, and HTML is an asset.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience working in a matrix organization with demonstrated ability to manage project and campaign delivery where team members are not direct reports.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Recent experience in marketing at an Online Program Management company or in higher education
Noteworthy Requirements Specific to Job:
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Willingness to learn
About Keypath Education:
Keypath Education is dedicated to creating global access to high-quality online education by partnering with the world’s best universities to launch and grow high-quality degree programs with its online program management (OPM) services. Since launching in 2014, Keypath Education has generated explosive growth by signing more than 20 partners and launching operations in United States, Canada, the U.K. and Australia.
Through OPM partnerships, Keypath acts as an extension of the university’s team, keeping its brand and academic rigor intact while accelerating the growth and quality of the university program portfolio and providing an exceptional student experience through industry-leading technology. Services provided include market research, capital investment, program development, marketing, student recruitment, retention and course development.
Keypath offers a high-energy culture that is team-focused, data driven, challenging and exciting. We work hard, but our offices filled with people who like working together. People understand what is expected of them and are empowered to make the right decisions that achieve results in an ethical way.
Keypath offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401K
- Generous paid leave policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Get a degree with one of our Partner Programs with free tuition!
Note: The above statements outline describe the nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required. All employees may be required to occasionally perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.
Keypath Education is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Keypath’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.