If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position is responsible for the Quality Management of Government initiatives. The person will be working with internal & external stake holders for strategy, planning & execution.
Ideal resources will reside near Charleston, WV. Team may consider telecommuters residing within a 5 hour auto commute.
- Responsible for the successful completion of Quality Management activities for state projects
- Development and maintenance of the Quality Management plan
- Collaboration with teams on the development of standards and best practices
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards and best practices
- Review/assess client deliverables to ensures alignment with standards and best practices
- Identification and mitigation of risks/issues
- Provides accurate & timely reports to stake holders
- Analyzes and profile data to meet project needs
- 10+ years in IT experience
- 7+ years of Quality Management or related Quality experience
- Knowledge of Industry Standards and Best Practices as it relates to Quality Management
- Experience in leading Quality Management activities for complex projects
- Hands-on experience in preparing Quality Management Plans
- Experience with Quality Assurance and Control through all facets of the SDLC regardless of methodology
- Experience in Quality Metrics and Reporting
- Experience working directly with external clients
- Healthcare experience in Integrated Eligibility
- Prior Consulting Experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills demonstrated through successfully leading change initiatives and client facing engagements
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.