The Associate Director position is the emerging leader in training who manages the administration of the firm’s functional financial operations. They will be expected to promote and market the firm and its services to bring in new clients as they are the public face of the firm, active in the community, working to develop relationships with business leaders and individuals. They will also be responsible for delivering superior quality tax services and advice by analyzing the Firm’s workflow process and identifying ways to automate processes and/or implement improved workflows in the Firm’s tax department.
- Develop client relationships and manage client services.
- Review client general ledger, trial balance, and tax returns for completeness and accuracy on a timely basis.
- Provide ongoing client consultations to help improve their operations and profitability and minimize their income tax liability.
- Maintain current expertise in accounting matters, current income tax laws, and tax saving opportunities.
- Maintain current knowledge of general economic and political trends.
- Maintain quality staff relations.
- Oversee client workload scheduling.
- Delegate and manage tax and research assignments
- Provide business tax planning and consulting.
- Prepare individual and business tax returns.
- Technical accounting judgement shall be exercised to ensure U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) standards are met.
- Completed a minimum of 5+ years of public accounting experience or equivalent.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university or CPA eligible; licensed CPA/equivalent certification is preferred.
- Displayed acceptable moral and ethical character.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Developed good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated technical competence having acquired a body of knowledge in a field of specialization coupled with the ability to apply that knowledge in developing sound business recommendations for clients and the firm.
- Exhibits an executive presence with outleadership qualities.
- A thorough understanding of the respective state and federal tax laws shall be exercised when conducting client reviews.
- Strong computer skills and proficient experience working in a paperless environment.
360 Accounting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.