- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including portfolio management, finance, corporate and business development, and marketing to manage corporate transactions and initiatives;
- Provide advice and strategic support to business partners; and
- Manage multiple deals and support colleagues to ensure business initiatives are executed timely and accurately
- 5 - 9 years of corporate experience at a top-tier law firm or in a fast paced in-house environment focusing on securitization, structured finance, and leveraged finance.
- Strong academic and law firm credentials
- Able to identify and research legal risks and issues, and effectively counsel clients regarding same.
- Must be able to work independently, exercise sound judgment and interface directly with upper-level management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to work independently on a number of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong communication skills.