Requisition ID: 30857
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
Associate Global Product Marketing Manager - KitchenAid Small Appliances
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for an Associate Global Product Marketing Manager to join the KitchenAid SDA organization based in our Global Headquarters in Benton Harbor, MI.
The Associate Global Product Marketing Manager - will assist in the development of the product road map from idea generation to commercialization. The position will work collaboratively with product managers, engineering, design, brand, and regional marketing teams around the globe to ensure in market success.
- Assist in the development and execution of long-range product plans
- Own and develop new products for a global consumer base
- Leverage consumer insights to drive fact-based, consumer-centric decisions that support our premium brand leadership positioning
- Utilize Whirlpool Product Development (WPD) process to drive projects from idea to commercialization
- Lead cross-functional tollgate reviews - This includes the development & presentation of project business cases including pro forma financials, capital and engineering requirements, and other decision metrics
- Accomplish results through strong cross-functional relationships and leadership. Cross functional partners include: regional marketing teams, global brand, engineering, Procurement, supply chain, manufacturing, Finance, etc.)
- Deliver cost and quality targets for your platform. Coordinate activities with cost and quality leads to develop robust plans to hit and/or exceed targets.
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Procurement, Logistics, Finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Passion for our customers
- Great work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Embody Whirlpool's culture of respect, integrity, diversity and teamwork
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about the company can be found on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
Nearest Major Market: Niles
Nearest Secondary Market: South Bend
Job Segment: Engineer, Social Media, Supply Chain Manager, Logistics, Marketing, Engineering, Operations