To ensure the qualityand compliance of final packaged product, to provide quality assurance supportto the packaging department and assist the raw material specialists with theinspection, release, and management of the packaging components (i.e. labels,cards, cartons, etc.) and other raw materials as needed.
As an employee ofBoehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery,development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Ourglobal presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborateinternationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute tothe companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantagelie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster ahealthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion,mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation andbenefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
- Conduct product inspection and release of 3 packaging lines.
- Verification of lot number and expiration date applied to components
- Verification of correct version of components used
- Verification of approval of release by USDA, CVB-IC, and QA
- Inspection for defects as defined in Quality Assurance procedures
- Conduct line clearance of packaging lines, ensuring all materials from previous packaging runs are cleared from the line prior to start.
- Perform batch record review to ensure all data and information is documented and is error free.
- Perform final release of packaged product.
- Perform job function in compliance with USDA requirements specified in 9CFR and all Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Standards.
- Complete routine self-inspections of the Packaging Floor
- Assist Raw Material specialist with packaging component inspections and raw material inspection and release as needed.
- Provide imput of documentation revisions as necessary to ensure up to date / accurate procedures
- Ability to identify and escalate deviations
- Ability to access if change controls are required
Desired Skills,Experience and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree
- Requires attention to detail, critical analysis of documentation and reconciliation of inventory.
- Strong people skills
- Computer skills required (Microsoft Office and enterprise resources planning software preferred)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheimwe create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives ofpatients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutionsin areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family ownedcompany we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employeesglobally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learningand development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learnmore? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to makemore health.
Boehringer Ingelheim,including Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim USA,Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Barceloneta,LLC and Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont, Inc. is an equal opportunity andaffirmative action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry;nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, genderidentity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteranor military status, including protected veteran status; domestic violence victimstatus; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including therefusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected bylaw.