The St Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas. The St. Louis Fed's responsibilities include promoting stable prices and economic growth, promoting a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit.
Supervision Learning manages the national commissioning programs, and ongoing learning initiatives for Supervision within the Federal Reserve System and is looking for an engaged, dynamic Associate Instructional Designer .
Our teams are comprised of staff from all 12 Reserve Banks and the Board of Governors, operate virtually and meet periodically in person. Our custom learning solutions use leading-edge technology and range from quick-to-market deliverables to comprehensive training curricula. Our team works in a collaborative environment and we value creativity and new ideas. We have an experienced and diverse team that includes instructional designers, developers, and project managers.
As our Associate Instructional Designer, you will report to a Manager and work with our team to create and develop engaging learning experiences. Also, you will use your expertise in instructional design, adult learning principles, and industry best practices to help our clients solve their strategic problems. We welcome individuals from a variety of settings including instructional design, technical writing, or technology/graphics.
You will work within the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; however, relocation or remote work options may be available for candidates meeting certain criteria.
- Collaborate and consult with peers and clients to analyze our business problems, organize information, and use solid design rationale to create appropriate solutions.
- Communicate instructional recommendations and effect of project decisions in an online business environment.
- Support the full product lifecycle through a partnership with the team and clients.
- Find and mitigate risks as opportunities to ensure delivery of a successful product and experience.
- Establish relationships with clients and peers.
- Additional responsibilities; this description is not an exhaustive list of the responsibilities of this position.