As an Associate Licensed Relationship Banker, you will be developing in the role of a banker while studying for the required licenses. Once licensed by passing your Securities Industry Essentials Exam, Series 6, 63, and Life and Health License Exams, you will move to the Licensed Relationship Banker role and have dual responsibilities in both banking and investments.
- Work closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs and deepen relationships
- Provide recommendations and assist customers with a wide-array of financial solutions to help them save, spend, borrow and plan for retirement
- Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with branch colleagues and partners to support and refer customers with more complex financial needs
- Ensure compliance with all financial policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Achieve outstanding performance by going above and beyond for customers each day
- Be the face of Citizens Bank, presenting a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every interaction.
- Take part in our Paid Study Program to pass your Securities Industry Essentials Exam, Series 6, 63, and Life and Health License Exams needed to advance to the Licensed Relationship Banker role
- Ongoing support and guidance such as on-the-job learning, hands-on experience and mentorship
- Paid study time, study materials and a testing window to secure your Securities Industry Essentials Exam, Series 6, 63, and Life and Health License Exams as part of the program
- Strong recognition and incentive plans to accelerate you earning potential based on your achievements
- Opportunities to develop your career and grow into new roles, such as a Licensed Relationship Banker, Premier Advisor, Branch Manager or Financial Advisor
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
- College degree in business related field or in lieu of education a High School degree or GED with 2 years of customer service experience.
- You are required to obtain all required licenses as part of our Paid Study Program. Licenses must be obtained in the following order: Securities Industry Essentials Exam; Series 6 license; Series 63 license; Life/Health Insurance licenses
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, ability to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).