You’ve got to…
- Be friendly, helpful, and always smiling, for starters.
- Love the brand and ensure that passion shows up every day.
- Be the best at what you do and achieve your goals.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be plugged in to what’s happening in the industry and community.
- Enjoy working hard and always see things through from start to finish.
- Be energized by change; shift gears quickly and rally the team behind new strategies and projects.
- Use setbacks as a catalyst to push harder or change direction.
- Value diverse points of view.
- Generate ideas to evolve the business.
We’ll want you to…
- Start each shift with a high energy “we will win” vibe that ignites the team.
- Be energized by creating a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
- Provide the tools needed to drive incremental denim sales and achieve KPIs.
- Expect everyone on the team to achieve their goals and coach if performance slips.
- Know what’s happening in the social space and keep the team connected.
- Ensure training and shadowing is abundant.
- Source and cultivate a network of talent to fill open positions.
- Keep communication focused on selling, collaboration, and outreach.
- Plan brilliant and unique events that support community interests and drive sales.
- Step into a variety of roles seamlessly.
- Prioritize “need to do” over “nice to do” to drive initiatives to completion thoroughly and swiftly.
- Be willing to be the only champion for an idea.
- Step into the Store Director role as needed and do the right thing.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 4 or more years of management experience with similar scope.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Are available when we are busy, includin nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Are adept with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Must bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
Amazing discounts on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals), flexible days and hours, medical and prescription
coverage (even for part time managers) and 401(k)*.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.