- The Associate Math Content Tester performs testing of college-level mathematics and statistics instructional content in accordance with the testing guidelines and development standards, identifying errors and defects, and accurately reporting those issues to the developers to ensure content quality standards are met across all Higher Education titles.
- It is the responsibility of the Courseware QA team to ensure that the Content Development team is aware of all known issues found during testing, thereby enabling them to make informed choices and prioritize work across all titles.
- Work as an individual contributor to test content for pedagogical and mathematical accuracy, content appropriateness, and proper functionality within the testing environment
- Perform thorough, accurate, and meticulous testing following the guidelines set forth in all testing documentation and communications
- Report all errors, defects, and general content issues using the established reporting process or system
- Meet stated deadlines and prioritize tasks as priorities evolve throughout the testing cycle
- Assist with additional team responsibilities such as content deliveries, returned testing, customer support, and special projects
Minimum Education Requirement
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics or similar field, which should include mathematics content knowledge at least through college-level calculus and statistics
- Mathematics and/or statistics tutoring or teaching is preferred
- Knowledge of educational software such as MyLab Math, MyLab Statistics, or similar preferred
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and prioritize multiple projects as they are assigned required
- Ability to focus on and manage deadlines and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work as a collaborative team member
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Sanka at 646-856-8903 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 9 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/