Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville), the Netherlands (Leiden) and in US, Boston.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.
We are looking for an Associate Medical Director Early Phase - Boston, US
You will participate in the design and the execution of Early Phase clinical trials.
- Participate in designing and implementing early phase studies as part of Translational Medicine team
- Be medical representative in assigned clinical study teams
- Lead or assist with Competent Authority and Ethics Committee/IRB submissions
- Be the primary contact for medical review of safety information from clinical trials
- Collaborate with the responsible person for safety reporting
- Work closely with Clinical Operations to ensure
- Adequate executions of Medical aspects of the study
- Assessment of trial feasibility and investigator/site selection
- Acts as a liaison between Galapagos and Principal investigators and/or experts
- Be compliant with GCP and other regulations