REI Systems is looking for a Drupal Developer to join our team. This position requires a combination of programming skills and a strong understanding of modern design aesthetics. By designing and developing web applications for our government clients, you will make an impact on government-critical missions, improving millions of lives across the globe.
- Design, develop, create, and modify cutting-edge web applications
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
• B.S. in Computer Science, or a related field
• Experience building applications or microservices in PHP
• Experience in Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Experience in Linux/Unix
• Knowledge of how to apply computer science principles like algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, and data flow and storage
• Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
• Ability to communicate and work well with others
• Willing to learn new technologies and contribute as needed
• Knowledge of search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch, etc.)
• Familiarity with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure etc.)
• Familiarity with visualization tools (Tableau, D3, HighCharts, etc.)
• Experience in test automation (Gherkin, Selenium, Cucumber, Karma etc.)
• Experience in Python (Flask, Django)
• Knowledge of JS frameworks (Angular, React etc.)
• Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices
• Familiarity to CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Travis etc.)
• Experience enhancing the performance of high-traffic sites
About REI Systems
REI Systems is comprised of smart, creative, and dedicated teams who make an impact on their customers' missions by delivering innovative, progressive solutions. We are a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for providing our people with a stable and open-minded environment for growth and enjoyment. Some of our top benefits include flexible working hours so you can accommodate to your life schedule and a dedicated paid professional development program including potentially unlimited training hours and an onsite coach for professional and personal guidance. If you want to excel in a fast-paced work environment solving real-world challenges, apply to join today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. REI Systems is an E-Verify employer.