Position Title: Associate Product Manager
Department: Financial Products
Status: Full-Time Permanent
Reports to: AVP of Product Development
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
The Associate Product Manager will assist with day-to-day operations and product development of financial and ancillary products. The Associate Product Manager reviews, analyzes and evaluates business process flows, and provides annual requirements and changes necessary for product development. This position works closely with Support, Compliance, Technology and vendors to develop new or changed product views.
- Work closely with product team to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met by analyzing requirements, producing reports and providing certification test items
- Monitoring operational workflows for efficiency
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures
- Assist in business integration with product partner
- Apply creative input and solutions for business operations
- Proactively suggest priorities and goals for the department
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytic skills
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and within a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, Visio and internal applications
- Outgoing self-starter and comfortable working with all management levels
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Position requires working at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.