Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers and health plans in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Who you are.
You are an insatiably curious person with the keen ability to successfully lead outbound marketing activities for Virgin Pulse’s market-leading “employee wellbeing” solutions. You are data-driven and a creative Product Marketing professional who is looking to join our exciting and expanding Product Marketing group. You will be part of the team driving go to market success initiatives and enabling the organization to scale. In this role, you will work with senior leadership teams from marketing, sales, and product to conceive, frame, and articulate compelling value propositions and to develop content in support of product capabilities. This role requires the ability to think strategically and translate market and industry trends, into practical product positioning, collateral, and effective marketing execution. This position is the dream job for an ambitious product marketing professional looking to have a big impact!
You are a smart, energetic, hard-working, and creative Associate Product Marketing Manager with a work-hard play-hard mentality to own the what, why, and how for a range of deliverables for Virgin Pulse’s various solutions. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits is crucial. This role will allow you to work across the entire business. Are you ready to help us deliver innovative solution and insights to our health and wellbeing prospects? If you are interested in working in a fast paced, start-up type environment with highly motivated team members, this is the place for you.
Success in this role will be driven by compelling product positioning and go to market strategies; meeting/exceeding generated pipeline to achieve annual recurring revenue targets.
**Please be prepared to send along writing samples during the interview process!
In the role of Associate Product Marketing Manager you will wear many hats and your attention to detail will be crucial. We need talent that is Informed & Insightful, Transformational, and Progressive.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build strong partnering and relationship management skills with internal stakeholders – sales, product, finance, strategy, marketing, and executive leaders.
- Challenges status quo and champions best-in-class technical solutions and problem-solving.
- Assists with the development of compelling value propositions and messaging that differentiate Virgin Pulse products in target segments.
- Supports creation of product collateral that drives business – such as datasheets, brochures, product videos, optimized web pages, white papers & guides, PPTs.
- Creates sales and partner enablement tools – such as product PPTs, FAQs, and competitive “Battle Cards”.
- Develops product launch plans and other strategic initiatives working with marketing, products, sales, and other internal teams to ensure product positioning success.
- Conducts industry and competitive research to assist in the development of product-specific communications.
- Uses exceptional creative design skills to develop sales enablement tools consistent with brand and style guidelines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment; relentless innovator.
What you bring to the team.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Confidence in interacting with product and marketing leadership to drive a point of view around the future of the product and go-to-market campaigns
- Proven experience in creating content for marketing materials for demand generation campaigns, data sheets, press releases and other promotional collateral and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled in copywriting and communication
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
- Must be a self-starter, independent operator with strong time management and organizational skill.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in; Marketing, Communications, Business, or similar fields
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise B2B software product marketing
- Experience performing market research and competitive intelligence
- Knowledge of HR technology and healthcare related technologies advantageous
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.