Responsible for providing product service information to customers including distributors, associates, physicians, nurses and internal personnel regarding product lines.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to Product Management team as necessary.
- Provide phone support and respond to product inquiries from internal partners and assists in answering product questions from commercial teams.
- Work with Product Management to maintain the competitive products library, update and maintain product information in Zimmer Biomet’s data systems, provide meeting planning and support and assist with various projects as needed.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Ability to communicate both orally and in written form with a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Learn aspects of medical device business including the science, products (Zimmer Biomet and competitors), research and commercialization process, manufacturing, marketing, and sales.
- Learn orthopedic market, products within assigned group, surgical process, selling process, regulatory process, development process, and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of DCS, JDE, Live Link & Impromptu preferred.
- B.A./B.S., Business or Marketing Specialty preferred.
- 0+ years of marketing experience required, prior internship/co-op within medical device preferred.
- Familiarity with Zimmer Biomet products, procedures, and promotions preferred
- Up to 10%
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.