Englewood Health, an award winning community teaching hospital, is seeking a full time Associate Program Director Internal Medicine Clerkship Site Director to join the Englewood Health Physician Network (EHPN) - Internal Medicine team.
The Associate Program Director is an educational administrator, responsible for the management of the Internal Medicine training program and the supervision of physicians-in-training at Englewood Hospital. The Associate Program Director reports to the Program Director who is responsible for both the day-to-day management and the ultimate success of the training program. The Associate Program Director will also serve as the Clerkship Site Director, overseeing the clinical education of Phase II medical students from Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University (HMH SOM), and will collaborate with HMH SOM leadership to ensure vertical integration of the curriculum across the continuum of the Internal Medicine Clerkship. In addition to proven leadership skills in academic medicine, the Associate Program Director must have excellent patient care, faculty development, student teaching/mentoring, administrative, and collaborative communication skills.
- 1-2 years of clinical experience
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and eligible for a New Jersey license and medical staff appointment at Englewood Hospital.
- Two years of post-GME experience working as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited internal medicine residency program preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail required
- D. or D.O. degree; completed an accredited internship and residency
- Board Certified or Board Eligible with the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Must have a Medical License in the State of New Jersey or eligible
- Current certification in NRP and PALS
- Current CDS license
- Current DEA license
Department: Internal Medicine
Location: Englewood, NY
Status: Full Time
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Englewood Health, an award winning community teaching hospital in Englewood, New Jersey, is nationally recognized for cardiac surgery and cardiac care, breast imaging and cancer care, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and maternity care, and is an international leader in patient blood management and bloodless surgery. Our community-based EHPN Practices are committed to providing extensive ambulatory care with a range of inpatient and outpatient services.