Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you.
As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an AssociateProgram Planner Scheduler. This position will be located in our Technology Services Sector supporting the Ground Subsystems Support Contract (GSSC). The position is located in Ogden, UT.
Our Technology Services team is recognized as a global provider of innovative, cost effective solutions. From sustainment and modernization, supply chain management, training and simulation, and high technology services, we offer a full spectrum of support.
The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where she/he will interact with users, customers and other developers. A scheduling position will be for the ESI operating unit.
- Preparing, developing and coordinating the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all GSSC requirements and task order objectives
- Ensuring major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across GSSC functional groups including the finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality
- Tracking program plans and schedules, performing risk analysis, identifying and resolving critical path and network logic conflicts
- Utilizing Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge GSSC program progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical programs
- Bachelor's degree in Planning, Construction Management, Industrial Technology, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, orrelated disciplineor an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to obtain and maintaina Secret securityclearance
- US citizenship required
- Familiar with MS Project or Primavera P6
- Relevant internship experience
- Demonstrated leadership & teamwork experience,
- Active Secret securityclearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.