While supported by a Senior Project Managers or Directors, the Associate Project Manager is responsible for supporting the management of projects efficiently and is positioned to problem solve and work independently.
This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, driving project deliverables, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
You will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be detail oriented, tenacious and organized and be competent in using Google Documents, Sheets and Presentations.
In addition, you will need to have a great can-do attitude and exceptional organizational, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and schedules.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met and project artifacts are created and/or collected.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assessing project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Chairing and facilitating meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- 3 years of experience in project related work.
- Knowledge of PCI is useful.
- Exceptional organizational, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and team player mentality.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Google applications including Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer