Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Within Wolters Kluwer, CT Corporation contains our expert information services businesses that serve large corporations, small businesses and law firms specializing in incorporation and legal business compliance solutions and clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals.
* Provide expert-level order and project management; including deep analysis of customer needs, proactive consultation, and management of customized order-processes
* Serve as the primary point-of-contact for some customers and a back-up contact to a wider range of customers for delivery of service, providing "concierge-level" attentiveness and responsiveness to high-profile clients
* Maintain an exemplary understanding of CT's product and services, specific client needs and the broader marketplace trends and offer potential solutions to clients
* Work closely with the Relationship Managers (RM), supporting service teams and other internal resources to help ensure smooth hand-off and delegation of work
* Monitor status of outstanding orders and activity with accountability for on-time delivery to match customer expectations
* Leverage a consultative customer service approach to identify and understand customer needs, challenges, and goals so that CT can deliver a differentiated solution that is tailored to the individual customer
* Lead the service interface for high-profile individual-clients and provides internal guidance to others in translating those customers' needs and expectations into delivery of desired customer solutions
* Provide strategic direction and leadership for service, build collaborative internal and external relationships to provide seamless experience for the client, and partner with members of the Sales and Advocacy teams to help ensure that customer interactions and initiatives are coordinated with broader account management plans
* Participate in the maintenance and growth of business by promoting the identification of upsell/ cross-sell opportunities for the full array of CLS products and services
* Participate in sales calls and sales presentations with or without sales team and represent CT in face-to-face interactions with customers as a subject matter expert in areas such as registered agent services, service of process, and corporate legal services
* A minimum of four years of experience in a customer service oriented, marketing or sales role
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Strong computer and systems knowledge with a keen ability to recognize issues or problems and determine
* Proven ability to build effective relationships with clients and internal partners
* Expert knowledge and appreciation of superior customer service with the ability to recognize issues or problems and determine when to escalate or handle independently
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
* Ability to travel up to 15%
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled