Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Specialist, Merchandising
Department: Remote – Store Operations
Reports to: Assistant Store Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: 5800 Peach St. Unit #450, Erie, PA 16565
The Merchandising Specialist will support the ongoing success of all operational function within the store which includes all aspects of the customer service experience, stock replenishment, maintaining visual integrity, and merchandising while fostering teamwork.
- Lead and coordinate the go-back process and replenishment from the fitting rooms, cash wrap and sales floor areas by educated and providing feedback to Associates.
- Ensure all visual merchandising and operational standards are met through company defined practices and processes.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising team to ensure proper flexing and maintenance of merchandise presentation.
- Support and coordinate feedback from the Leader on Duty.
- Understand and utilize sales reports to direct and prioritize tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree and/or relevant retail work experience preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.