My name is Crystal Valdez and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an Associate Scientist for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Cambridge, MA. Details for the position are as follows:
- The candidate will be responsible for efficient results generation in a fast-paced analytical lab in support of antisense oligonucleotide and pharmaceutical modalities.
- The right candidate will be a self-sufficient, independent analyst that works well individually or within a group or multi-group collaboration.
- Daily tasks will include instrument set-up and maintenance, results generation and data analysis, along with proper documentation in accordance with cGMPs.
- A solid background and interest in analytical results generation is required.
- Knowledge of analytical systems, LIMS, ELE, EMPOWER, etc.
- Ability to operate, maintain and trouble shoot analytical equipment (HPLC, LC-MS, GC, etc.)
- Expertise in general lab practices (pipettes, balances, dilutions and related calculations).
- Antisense oligonucleotide or related ssDNA/RNA analytical experience is preferred but not required.