Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Associate Scientist for our client in East Syracuse, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible to conduct experiments for the purposes of providing robust and timely technical support for commercial upstream biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes consisting of cell banking, medium preparation, inoculum expansion, bioreactor production and primary recovery
- The operation, cleaning and maintenance of laboratory equipment, the preparation of media and reagents
- Documentation of experimental data and results, data verification and the preparation of study protocols and final reports
- Ensures laboratory maintenance to sustain a safe, effective and productive environment
- Prepares, reviews and/or approves technical documents, study designs or protocols, and final reports
- Assist study lead on troubleshooting process related problems observed at manufacturing scale through the effective design of scale-down studies and the evaluation of data from manufacturing lots
- General scientific knowledge and laboratory skills required
- Knowledge in a few to several areas of mammalian cell culture, including process development, process characterization, process monitoring and troubleshooting, equipment design, continuous improvement and media development is preferred
- A B.A./B.S./M.S in Biological or Chemical Sciences/Engineering preferably with 0 to 2 years of experience in upstream biologics manufacturing
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.