- Contribute to developing and executing a broad range of quantitative assays, including pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, biomarker, immunogenicity, ligand binding, and cell based assays to measure mechanism of action and potency.
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols and data in laboratory notebooks in accordance with company
- Analyze, interpret and report experimental results in a small group
- BA/BS or MS in cell or molecular biology, biochemistry or related field with 2+ years of experience in drug discovery
- Candidates must have experience designing, developing, and performing ELISAs and/or other plate based assays
- Experience with cell-based functional assays is a plus
- Experience working with biologics or antibodies is
- Experience with the development of pharmacokinetic and/or pharmacodynamic assays for therapeutic antibody drug discovery programs is highly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, including experimental design and execution in a fast-paced team oriented
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and propose creative
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to succeed in a small, interactive, ambitious and entrepreneurial drug- discovery
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Have flexibility and the ability to work in a matrix-managed research environment.
$65,000.00 - $85,000.00 /year