Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Associate | Senior Associate - Brand Manager - Late July Snacks
Late July Snacks is a purpose-driven, organic snacking brand with a rapidly growing portfolio of delicious chips, popcorn, salsa and crackers.
Within the Campbell's Snacks business unit, Late July Snacks has been identified as a Full-Force Growth business, positioned and resourced to drive significant growth through innovation and advertising.
There are a number of exciting initiatives in the pipeline that will fuel future growth including new product launches, new packaging formats, expanding retail footprint from Natural & Club Channels into Grocery & Mass and enhanced consumer engagement.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
The Associate | Senior Associate - Brand Manager position will lead some of the above key initiatives and additionally help develop sound business intelligence including overall business performance, competitive activity and emerging consumer trends.
The position will also support a growing communications budget with specific responsibilities within Digital and Social Media. In this role you will report to the Brand Manager for Late July Snacks.
We’re looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree (Master of Business Administration degree is preferred).
- Experience with IRI/ ACNielsen Consumption/ Category Tools and formulating /distilling analysis preferred.
- Curiosity, a proactive desire to understand, test and learn.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Strong leadership skills to drive alignment and create direction across the organization.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to motivate & lead a diverse cross-functional team of professionals including brand marketing, market research, finance, operations, research and development, sales, brand partners & agencies.
- Digital experience a plus.
- Anticipated travel of up to 10-20%.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.