Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences, or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
As a Software Developer in the Fraud & Security Intelligence organization, you'll be responsible for the development and support of an anti-money laundering solution in SAS Fraud and Compliance solutions.
- Collaborate with product management and team members to implement innovative approaches to real world problems
- Provide support of the product to existing and new customers
- Assist in writing external and internal documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related quantitative field
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- Strong preference for candidates with Java, Linux operating system, or Base SAS programming experience
- Strong aptitude for learning and applying new technologies
- Someone who is curious, passionate, authentic, and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to relate business concepts and user needs to SAS solutions
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with life at SAS, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn