.The Associate Infor LN Software Engineer isresponsible for collaborating with internal/external customers and other businesspartners to help facilitate the identification of user requirements, ability toparticipate in design of both functional requirements and technical specification,complete custom code development for both Infor LN and Infor CPQ. This resource will also have responsibilityfor technical support for end user computers and other miscellaneousapplications and peripherals used at the Heritage manufacturing facilitylocated at the Gilbert, AZ.
- Business requirements elicitation based on understandingand communicating Infor LN & Infor CPQ application packagecapabilities/possibilities
- Ability and desire to learn Infor LN ERP planning,scheduling, procurement, inventory management, finance modules
- Ability and desire to learn Infor’s new Cost, Price,Quote (CPQ) product configuration solution
- Formulate detailed Technical and Functional systemspecifications
- Perform design, development, testing and deployment ofLN and CPQ custom solutions and integrations while utilizing system design& code optimization principles that meet corporate IT standards as well asindustry best practices.
- Perform rigorous unit testing and system integrationtesting of custom Infor LN and CPQ applications and their integrations withother Enterprise IT systems
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and user trainingsessions
- Provide analytical & technical support, for InforLN & CPQ production instance from a business user and technologyperspective, trouble shoot & resolve production issues
- Responsibility for technical support for end usercomputers and other miscellaneous applications and peripherals
- Collaborate with Infor Cloud Team on support,maintenance and upgrades of SaaS based LN & CPQ applications.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLREQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in ManagementInformation Systems, Computer Science
- Desire to learn Infor LN & CPQ.
- Desire to develop business processdesign skills
- Desire to develop technicaldevelopment skills using LN/CPQ development tools
- Strong oral and written communicationskills
- Base understanding of Object Orienteddesign and development concepts
PRIMARY TOOLS &TECHNOLOGIES:
- Infor LN, Infor CPQ
- Microsoft OS, MS SQL, Unix, Linux
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States-AZ-Gilbert
Organization: Andersen Corporation
Unposting Date: Sep 19, 2019, 12:59:24 PMOngoing