What You Will Be Doing
- Reconciling clients account statements, contracts, usage and payments in Cvent system
- Aid in Decision Making: Actively interact with US team and help in delinquent customer’s related decision-making
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts/portfolio
- Follow up and Negotiations with delinquent customers: Helping in high-level negotiation/queries with delinquent B2B customers by jumping on calls/emails
- Participate in team planning meetings
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Recommend accounts be shifted to an external collection agency and to be written-offs
- Billing Inbox and Inbound Calls: Answer the internal and external email queries received in the billing Inbox & Taking care of Billing Inbound calls along with rest of the collection team
- Reporting: Tracking assigned project performance and weekly & monthly reporting to the direct Supervisor
What You Will Need for this Position
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree (preferably in Commerce)
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate must possess excellent grammar, spelling, and sentence construction.
- Candidate should have strong command in Advanced Excel, Macros and Data Analysis.
- Should have an eye for detail and ability to resolve complex situations by leverage technology and data available.
- Must be good with time management and should be able to prioritize between tasks assigned while concentrating on the core job.
- Should have good understanding of Receivables/Payables
- Preferably with prior experience in collections.
- Should have the zeal and ability to keep themselves up to date with the product knowledge and lead with example.