Andersen Corporation is seeking an Associate Supply Chain Analyst to support our growing Heritage business in Gilbert, AZ. This position will be responsible for purchasing materials and maintaining purchased inventory levels/accuracy.
- Perform daily purchasing, inventory tracking and management tasks to match production demand
- Continually work to improve the business processes using data and problem-solving tools such as value stream mapping, A3 projects, kaizen, 5 Why, and Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology.
- Support volume growth by maintaining relationships with internal and external business partners including suppliers, supervisors, team leads, production personnel, and logistics.
- Create and monitor business metrics to ensure the health of the business processes. Identify root causes of issues and drive corrective action plans.
- We are seeking graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management and 2-4 years industry supply chain experience through work experience, internship(s), and/or research/class projects. Leadership experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of supply chain technologies including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems preferred.
- Advanced computer skills with experience in Excel and data analytical tools preferred.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing tools such as PDCA thinking, value stream mapping, and Kanban required.
- Effectively collaborates and works well with others.
- Ability to understand customer needs, and consistently attend to meeting customer requirements.
- Strong aptitude in process improvement and problem solving
- Strong communication skills through written, verbal, presentation and active listening.
- Demonstrates urgency and takes responsibility for addressing critical roadblocks to achieving goals.
- Seeks out and has appreciation for alternative points of view