AndersenCorporation is seekingan Associate Supply Chain Analysttosupportour growing Heritage business in Gilbert, AZ. This positionwill be responsible for purchasing materials and maintaining purchased inventorylevels/accuracy.
- Perform daily purchasing, inventory tracking and management tasks to match production demand
- Continually work to improve the business processes using data and problem-solving tools such as value stream mapping, A3 projects, kaizen, 5 Why, and Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology.
- Support volumegrowth by maintaining relationships with internal and external business partners including suppliers, supervisors, team leads, production personnel, and logistics.
- Create and monitor business metrics to ensure the health of the business processes. Identify root causes of issues and drive corrective action plans.
- We are seeking graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management and 2-4 years industry supply chain experience through work experience,internship(s), and/or research/class projects. Leadership experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of supply chain technologies including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems preferred.
- Advanced computer skills with experience in Excel and data analytical tools preferred.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing tools such as PDCA thinking, value stream mapping, and Kanban required.
- Effectively collaborates and works well with others.
- Ability to understand customer needs, and consistently attend to meeting customer requirements.
- Strong aptitude in process improvement and problem solving
- Strong communication skills through written, verbal, presentation and active listening.
- Demonstrates urgency and takes responsibility for addressing critical roadblocks to achieving goals.
- Seeks out and has appreciation for alternative points of view
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-AZ-Gilbert
Organization: Weiland Sliding Doors and Windows
Unposting Date: Aug 20, 2019, 1:11:09 PMOngoing