Gartner is a high-growth company with a virtually limitless market opportunity. We are No. 1 in our market, have the strategic clarity and operational excellence to capitalize on our potential, and possess the resources to make our goals a reality. If you are highly motivated and relish building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives, Gartner is the place for you. With countless opportunities to advance, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
Your role as a Portuguese Associate Team Client Manager) will help IT senior executives and their teams tackle their toughest challenges. Work with incredibly talented people and industry leaders in a collaborative, team-oriented culture that is stimulating, challenging and rewarding.
- Partner with the senior team members to identify the client s key initiatives, providing resources to ensure our C-level client base and their teams receive value against the services they have purchased
- Partner with our Research Inquiry Team on all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients
- Interpret and deliver customized research
- Support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Deliver on-site member support at annual Symposium events and other Gartner events
- Participate with senior team members in client value planning and quarterly review calls. Also, participate in client analyst inquiry calls when necessary
- Maintain quarterly interaction with clients, ensuring continual alignment of Gartner services
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
- Must read, write and speak business level Brazilian Portuguese and English
- 4+ years of business experience
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
- IT industry experience preferred, with a client focus
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills
- Proven client relationship management skills at a senior level
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues
- Knowledge, understanding and keen interest in technology
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We are the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 8,100 associates, including over 1,700 research analysts and consultants, and clients in more than 90 countries.
Job Requisition ID:G8385
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.