Country:United States of America
Location:HSK02: Kidde Aerospace 4200 Airport Drive,NW, Wilson, NC, 27896 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
- Oversees the audit process to ensure that established quality standards are met.
- Oversees the development and implementation of cost reduction and process improvement to ensure efficiency of operations and cost-effectiveness.
- Oversees the development and implementation of new activities to ensure smooth operations and optimal use of facilities.
- Accountable for all materials and logistics problem resolutions to ensure availability of materials.
- Sets operational strategies and plans for sequencing of work, such as build and delivery, to ensure smooth operations and optimal use of resources.
- Reviews issues with cell performance and productivity and oversees the development and implementation of action plans to maximize performance and productivity.
- Oversees all customer interface to ensure customer needs and issues are resolved and customers receive satisfactory standards of service.
- Responsible for all or a major portion of processing operations in a plant.
- Oversees production operations (shop floor management, workforce management, and flow disruption management), maintenance, plant engineering, scheduling and personnel.
- Manages and supervises the work of manufacturing production disciplines in the Operations function.
- Performs professional or management work regularly across multiple Manufacturing disciplines.
- Includes activities that cannot be attributed to a defined Operations discipline.
Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required or
- Associate's Degree (or other 2-year post high school training) preferred
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms