Financial and Valuation Advisory
Over the past 40 years, Houlihan Lokey has established one of the largest worldwide Financial and Valuation Advisory practices. Our transaction expertise and leadership in the field of valuation inspire confidence in the financial executives, boards of directors, special committees, retained counsel, investors, and business owners we serve. In 2018, Thomson Reuters ranked us the No. 1 U.S. M&A fairness opinion advisor over the past 20 years.
Our stability, integrity, technical leadership, and global capabilities make us a trusted advisor for clients worldwide, across a wide range of services, including Transaction Opinions, Transaction Advisory Services, Corporate Valuation Advisory Services, Portfolio Valuation & Fund Advisory Services, Real Estate Valuation and Advisory Services, Dispute Resolution Consulting, and Tech+IP Advisory.
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice is looking to add talented financial due diligence professionals at the Associate level to our growing team.
· As a professional in the group, you will be teamed with a highly talented and dedicated group of M&A professionals, providing you broad exposure to different transactional issues affecting businesses within the M&A market today.
· We offer a unique opportunity to work in a variety of industries on an investment banking platform, providing exposure to the broader corporate finance, capital markets and restructuring groups.
· You will develop and extend your financial and interpersonal skills as you perform M&A financial diligence procedures related to the purchase and sale of private and public companies.
May have some of the following:
· The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic, and have a demonstrated ability and desire to work cooperatively with team members and client professionals
· Demonstrated professional achievement and client service excellence
· A minimum of 2 years of audit experience and 2 years of financial due diligence experience (or combination thereof) with a Big 4 firm
· CPA strongly preferred
· Industry concentration is encouraged
· Strong current knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles including transaction related issues
· Strong analytical abilities
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Strong command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and common database systems
· Ability and desired willingness to travel
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE: HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, valuation, financial restructuring, and strategic consulting. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of our commitment to client success across our advisory services.
For more information, please visit www.HL.com.