The Associate Vendor Coordinator serves as a credentialing liaison between AMN and our Associate Vendors for clinicians booked at MSP accounts; ensuring AMN’s standards of quality are met, while acquiring and maintaining relevant compliance documentation for Healthcare Providers; creating urgency with Associate Vendors and reinforcing Joint Commission, federal, state and AMN mandates in order to achieve full compliance and impact fill rate, market share and revenue.
- Collaborates with Account Management to ensure the credentialing requirements are communicated and enforced with associate vendors.
- Reviews all credentialing document submissions to make sure they are accurate as submitted from associate vendors.
- Provides consultation and communication with associate vendors to clarify requirements and answer questions.
- Ensure expiring documents/requirements are communicated to the associate vendor and assists as necessary to ensure that updated documentation is uploaded prior to the expiration date.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 1-3 years operational experience in staffing, Healthcare, or quality positions.
- Customer service orientation
- Able to meet all department competencies
Respect ● Passion ● ContinuousImprovement ● Trust ● CustomerFocus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.