Associate Veterinarian opening at our small animal clinic in Homer Glen, Illinois
Animal Care Clinic of Homer Glen is a highly-established, full service, small animal practice providing comprehensive medical, surgical, dental care and house calls. We are seeking an associate to join our 3 veterinarians and highly skilled team. The ideal candidate for this position is a doctor who has high values and is passionate about their work and effectively communicates and collaborates with our dedicated team. We strive to deliver outstanding patient care. New grads welcome!
About the Hospital:
- Well stocked pharmacy
- In-house labs, as well as Idexx referral lab
- Surgical suite
- Digital radiographs
- Therapeutic and surgical laser
- Cardell Monitors
- Isoflourane anesthesia
Consistently ranked as safest place to live in Illinois, Homer Glen is an upscale suburban gem offering a unique blend of open space with great schools and beautiful residential developments. Conveniently located 45 minutes from Chicago and all it has to offer, yet rural enough to avoid city congestion.
- Highly competitive base salary.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance, Short term/Long Term disability.
- 401 (K) plan.
- Paid vacation.
- Continuing Education.
- State License and DEA.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- A minimum of one year of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Employment Type: Full Time