Associate Veterinarian – Boulevard Veterinary Hospital
Boulevard Veterinary Hospital is a progressive, independently owned veterinary hospital located in the thriving in Lancaster, California just north east of Los Angeles, CA. We are seeking a driven, compassionate associate DVM to join our fast growing practice.
The City of Lancaster is just 60 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Malibu, where one will find seaside cafes and aquatic activities for all to enjoy. It is also just a short drive to Los Angeles where one can experience fine dining, artistic attractions and cultural experiences!
The practice is fully paperless, utilizing cloud-based practice management software. Its equipment is state of the art and completely brand new. It includes: a full IDEXX in-house lab suite, digital radiography, ultrasound, dental x-ray, orthopedic instrumentation, etc.
The practice is designed specifically to employ the latest technology to make the daily tasks associated with practicing veterinary medicine as simple, smooth and as stress free as they possibly can be. In addition to this, highly-trained and dedicated staff members (including multiple RVT’s) will stand ready to assist you in providing the highest quality of medical care to your patients.
Benefits for full time employees:
- Signing bonus/relocation allowance (if applicable): $10,000+
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Very competitive compensation package
- Bonus structure
- Generous CE allowance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance coverage
- Professional and Liability Insurance coverage plus legal defense
- State license, DEA license and professional organization dues/fees allowance
- Equity potential
- Seeking full and part time
- 4 day work week average
- Flexible hours and days per week available
- Seeking all experience levels - from new grads to experienced practitioners
Education & Certification:
- DVM or equivalent degree
- Licensed in California to practice veterinary medicine
If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume and cover letter
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 150000.00 Annual