Swansboro Animal Hospital Emergency and Trauma Center is a brand-new after-hours emergency clinic offering services to coastal eastern North Carolina. We have been open for a year, and have seen significant growth every month. Excellent relationships with nearby general practices. We are offering progressive high quality medicine and surgery in our brand new 5000 square foot facility. Near term goals include VECCS hospital certification and expansion to a full 24-hour facility within the next year.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a fun, drama-free, comfortable working atmosphere. Excellent support staff including 5 registered technicians. Our hospital fosters the ability to grow and learn with our team. Practice owners are personally committed to continuing education. We want you to set goals and be able to achieve them!
Well equipped hospital including full in house lab with blood gas, blood typing, cortisol, bile acids, etc. High definition digital radiology and ultrasound. Two oxygen cages, extensive monitoring equipment, and a large surgical suite. Excellent practice management software allowing easy communications with referring veterinary practices. Ownership dedicated to additional offerings in the future.
We are located on the coast of beautiful North Carolina. Three doctor rotating schedule currently that allows for good work/life balance. If you like emergency medicine and love beach life, this is the job for you!
Full time position available offering competitive salary, payed time off, CE allowance, accident insurance, license fees, pet discounts.
New grads considered for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!
• Availability during weekends and holidays is required (rotating doctor schedule)
• Emergency experience preferred (willing to train the right new graduate)
• Great attitude, good worth ethic, punctual, general interest in emergency medicine.
• Excellent patient care is a high priority
• Proficient in drawing blood, placing catheters, preparing treatment plans, timely patient charting
• See walk-ins/emergencies
• Diagnose, treat, and manage critical cases
• Perform emergency procedures
• Effectively communicate with clients
• Effectively communicate with support staff and referring doctors so that excellent patient care is consistently provided
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: 125000.00 Annual